Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease
书籍英文名：Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease
书籍作者： Jeffrey P. Callen, Joseph L. Jorizzo, John J. Zone, Warren Piette, Misha A. Rosenbach, Ruth Ann Vleugels
书籍简介：The new edition of Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease helps you identify a full range of common and rare systemic diseases early on so they can be managed as effectively as possible. Formerly titled Dermatological Signs of Internal Disease, it takes an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and treatment, offering dependable clinical recommendations that enable you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
- Allows you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format for easy reference.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers hot topics such as lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, autoinflammatory diseases, eosinophilic and neutrophilic dermatoses, and psoriasis therapies and co-morbidities.
- Highlights newer therapies and treatment options for most diseases.
- Includes over 500 full-color illustrations – 200 new to this edition – that provide the best possible representations of diseases as they appear in the clinic.
- Features more viewpoints from an expanded team of nationally recognized experts in their respective fields.