From Single to Scale: How a Single Person, Small Business, or an Entrepreneur Can Grow Their Business to Profit
书籍英文名：From Single to Scale: How a Single Person, Small Business, or an Entrepreneur Can Grow Their Business to Profit
书籍简介：Scale your single-person business to profitability. Increase your audience, create multiple products, and generate more profit. This book takes you through the entire process of building a scalable business from the seemingly impossible place of “being just one person.”
Most single-person businesses are stuck in a pattern of exchanging time for money. Through this book, you will learn how to beat that feast or famine cycle of work. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have to do the work or can I outsource it to someone else?
- Can I receive 1,000 orders tomorrow and handle it?
- Is the process/delivery repeatable so anyone can do it?
What You’ll Learn
- Develop a profitable, scalable business from what you’re doing now
- Create content and attract an audience to that content
- Outsource your scalable process
- Scale your profit and money management
- Optimize your growth and prioritize meeting and exceeding your goals
Who This Book Is ForConsultants, freelancers, owners of small to medium-sized businesses, developers, and entrepreneurs