英语电子书|The Design Thinking Toolbox: A Guide to Mastering the Most Popular and Valuable Innovation Methods
书籍英文名：The Design Thinking Toolbox: A Guide to Mastering the Most Popular and Valuable Innovation Methods
书籍作者：Michael Lewrick, Patrick Link, Larry Leifer
书籍简介：How to use the Design Thinking Tools
A practical guide to make innovation happen
The Design Thinking Toolbox explains the most important tools and methods to put Design Thinking into action. Based on the largest international survey on the use of Design Thinking, the most popular methods are described in four pages each by an expert from the global Design Thinking community. If you are involved in innovation, leadership, or design, these are tools you need. Simple instructions, expert tips, templates, and images help you implement each tool or method.
• Quickly and comprehensively familiarize yourself with the best design thinking tools
• Select the appropriate warm-ups, tools, and methods
• Explore new avenues of thinking
• Plan the agenda for different design thinking workshops
• Get practical application tips
The Design Thinking Toolbox help innovators master the early stages of the innovation process. It’s the perfect complement to the international bestseller The Design Thinking Playbook.